Re: Fwd: Flyspray task #698 - Uncaught exception on blocking local file network access

Thus spake Geoff Down (downie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> This bug has been closed, but I was actually reporting it purely for
> the fact that it throws an uncaught exception error - I assume you
> don't want to fill up the Error Console with unnecessary alerts ;)
> I'm glad local file blocking is not mandatory - I use a local
> Javascript utility whilst using Tor.

Hrmm. So this exception may just be because of the content policy
denying the load.. But I've re-opened the bug if you want to attach an
example file html page that triggers the exception.

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist