Re: Exit node connection statistics

mplsfox02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb:

Can you explain what the threat scenario is for what I'm doing?
One possible issue comes to my mind here. You mentioned, you delete your logs after 24h (after evaluation). I don't know what exactly you are logging for this interval, but one reason why it is usually useless to search Tor nodes is because they don't keep any (usable) logs. If this changes for some nodes and is known e.g. to law enforcement agencies, that might encourage searching/confiscating of Tor nodes in general and increase risk for any node operator.

Regards,
Dominik