Re: Researchers could face legal risks for Tor network snooping

I would love to see this case go to court and set a precedent, although I
hope its the University that is targeted and not the actual researchers.

The CNET article is just FUD though -- yes, the law is fuzzy in this area,
but I highly doubt that any federal prosecutor is going to pick this up
unless a specific indivual or company claims damages.

-HD