Re: Researchers could face legal risks for Tor network snooping

It's interesting because the Wiretap Act requires consent before
intercepting the traffic.

This is usually done via AUPs or other policy. I wonder what it means
for people who don't have the opportunity to agree or disagree with
these policies because they don't know about them.