Re: About US$3 Million Spent per Second on Pornography in Indonesia [2]

Sorry for replying a bit a la hiccup-style, but in a Pavlovian sense I
am expecting the next blackout at any moment {I a am replying
from Indonesia].

Personally--but again, it matters *little* eventually--I have been puzzled
more by:

    The largest amount of consumers, however, is still adults aged between
    39-49 years.

/Roy

PS:

Notice also the Excel-like range 8-)

--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS   dimana ada kemauan, di situ ada jalan