Re: problem with connecting to a hidden service

     On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 13:28:02 -0700 Kyle Williams <kyle.kwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Sambuddho Chakravarty <sc2516@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>> wrote:
>
>> Sambuddho Chakravarty wrote:

>>> Hello Andrew
>>> Thanks a lot. Seems to be working right now for me... but I the behaviour
>>> is at times erratic...
>>> -Sambuddho
>>>

>>>  Hello Andrew
>> Now it has suddenly again stopped.
>>

>This is the nature of a over saturated network.

     This claim keeps appearing on this list, yet I see my node usually
using in the range of 10% - 40% of the limits I set on it to stay within
Comcast's monthly cap.  Back before I ran into Comcast's secret police
division and had to set limits, it spent most of its time in the 35% - 70%
range.

>Hidden services seem spotty to me too, but their's not much I can do about
>it except try again and be patient.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG