Re: [tor-talk] Bursts of 'many circuit creation requests'

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 09:24:58 +0000, Andreas Krey wrote:
> This time I only stumbled over that because of how
> the traffic on my DSL link looked:
>
>   http://nr1.h.apk.li/traf-21600s-2012-07-08.png

The vertical grid lines are twentieths of a day, or 72 minutes each.
The incident did thus go over 3 hours before I shut down the node.

I already reactivated it because there were lots of SYNs coming
in for the node; there is no more traffic now.

> There is also an old ticket on this topic:

...and a few more, it seems, mostly concerned with rate-limiting
the messages.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."