Re: [tor-talk] Bursts of 'many circuit creation requests'

Okay.
If that bug is triggered, it would show after 24-48 hours of Tor
running. It is actually (in theory) fixed now, but so far apparently
nobody has actually reported it to be fixed (in practise).
Its this one: https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/ticket/4345
As it triggers on FreeBSD, I'd assume it to also do so on NetBSD.

Julian