Re: [tor-talk] Hiding stuff

On 07/13/2012 02:15 PM, antispam06@xxxxxxx wrote:
On Fri, Jul 13, 2012, at 13:41, Praedor Atrebates wrote:
Would not cpu/system data get hidden if you ran tor browser inside an
emulator?
Yes, an emulator with Tails. But, why should people have to do all that
and install so many packages just to fix a Hole in the browser?

My main interest in emulators and/or VMs is to be able to use tor browser but also leave some of the add-ons activated (javascript, flash) and STILL defeat tracking. Tor gives you ip X and the VM provides a totally bogus IP address even when tor is sidestepped by javascript or flash. That is my wish/desire anyway. There are simply too many websites that are unusable without javascript and/or flash activated but I'd still like to be able to use them without losing anonymity.