Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy 0.0.10 released - testing and feedback requested!

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 20:23:38 +0000
Ethan Lee Vita <ethanleevita@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > I plan to keep working on this because at the moment I see no other
> > real alternative email client for Windows, Mac OS X, or Gnu/Linux.
>
> I agree, but what about the email client for Tails? Will
> Thunderbird/TorBirdy be available in Tails in the future? Or a way to
> torify that client?

Thunderbird can be run directly from a USB drive or
other removable media. You could probably download and extract it
directly within Tails so that as long as you keep all your email on the
server you don't need to leave a trace on the disk.
--
kat