[tor-talk] How Tor fetchs the consensus file and maintains the cached-consensus file?

Dear All,

    I am running a Tor client on my system and deveploping a software
    with Stem library. I found that Tor didn't download a whole list of
    consensus to local, but a cached-consensus which is just part of the
    whole list instead. I would like to ask and know how Tor maintains
    the cached-consensus file on local and how can I make tor to
    download the whole list? Can anyone help to answer my quesion or
    provide me any useful links? Thanks.

--
BR, BT