Re: [tor-talk] How Tor fetchs the consensus file and maintains the cached-consensus file?

Hello~

    I am trying to develop a program that can automatically build a
    circuit with Stem library and send my data over the circuit to the
    destination anonymously. At the beginning, I tried to make my
    program read the "cached-consensus" file to get the propriate exit
    node, however, some of the exit nodes failed to relay the traffic
    for me. It seems the node was claiming it can relay the traffic to
    somewhere at some port but not working as well as it claimed.
    Therefore, I am looking forward to the way to get the whole list
    containing all of the exit nodes for my program to have more chance
    for choosing the most suitable exit node. Thank you.

--
BR, BT