Re: [tor-talk] Are there any reputable .onion hosting providers?

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 08:33:52PM +0000, simonsnake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I don't understand how to set-up an .onion domain. I've read this
> (https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-hidden-service.html.en) but, for now, I
> would like a hosting provider to host my .onion domain.
>
> Finding one, however, isn't easy. I paid 0.1 BTC to
> http://7zzohostingx4mes.onion/terms.html although, almost two weeks later,
> I've not had any kind of reply to my numerous requests.
>
> Can anyone please provide me with the address of a reputable .onion hosting
> company?

I can't say about reputable onion hosting providers, but hoster
http://cyruservvvklto2l.onion subscribed to this mail-list and sometimes
writing here. Also here is some links
http://cyruservvvklto2l.onion/forums/business/why-your-service-better-34

I have no relation to any of them. About http://cyruservvvklto2l.onion I
learned from signature one e-mail from this mail-list (I guess this is
the hoster).

It is very young business, so don't trust anyone without one-two
positive comments and/or free trial.