Re: [tor-talk] Are there any reputable .onion hosting providers?

On 2014-07-11 17:18, ÐÑÑÑÑ ÐÑÑÐÐÐÐ wrote:
On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 08:33:52PM +0000, simonsnake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I don't understand how to set-up an .onion domain...

Can anyone please provide me with the address of a reputable .onion hosting
company?

It is very young business, so don't trust anyone without one-two
positive comments and/or free trial.

Unfortunately, this is an area that is ripe for exploitation. There have been a few that have cropped up over the years and most are defunct. Sir Valiance used to run a .onion hosting service (paid) that had a decent reputation, but this was a couple of years ago and AFAIK he's since stopped.

You're much better off learning how to operate a hidden service on your own.

best,
Griffin