[tor-talk] Android app: Torrific

Hello,

Just a small announce (not sure if this is the right ML, sorry).
I'm developing an Android app allowing to block all IP traffic, and
force only selected app through Orbot.
This is done because neither Orbot nor AFWall (or other free, opensource
Android iptables managment interface) seem to be able to do thatâ

Website is here: https://torrific.ch/ (yep, Switzerland, a
not-so-against-Tor country)
Source code is on github: https://github.com/EthACKdotOrg/Torrific
Released under GPLv2

Still under heavy development, it's released under "alpha" tag. It
should go beta shortly (still have to add some new features as described
down the website).

Any feedback is welcome, it's not a so huge app, but I still think it
may be of some use for people wanting to ensure they don't send traffic
outside Tor, and wanting to redirect only some traffic through it.

Thanks for your attention and, most important, thank you for Tor, Orbot
and the freedom it provides!

Cheers,

C.