Re: [tor-talk] Android app: Torrific

CJ:
> Just a small announce (not sure if this is the right ML, sorry).
> I'm developing an Android app allowing to block all IP traffic, and
> force only selected app through Orbot.
> This is done because neither Orbot nor AFWall (or other free, opensource
> Android iptables managment interface) seem to be able to do thatâ

Orbot is free software. Isn't there a way to add the needed features
directly to it?

Sorry if it's a naive question, I'm not very knowledgable regarding
Android. But I know that asking our users to install 3 different apps or
even more is not friendly.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>