Re: [tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

On Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:54:53 +0000
Speak Freely <when2plus2is5@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> However, because you accused me of sending hate mail anonymously, I'd
> like to explicitly refute that claim. Trust me, I wouldn't have sent
> hate mail to you anonymously.

	Sure. Except that it just so happens that I get hate mail at
	the same time that you post here.  Same trivial 'traffic
	analysis' for the other account.

	Anyway, whether you 'rise up' tor-tards are actually different
	persons or use different sockpuppet accounts doesn't make any
	difference.

	You just keep vomiting the same corrupt nonsense.

	Oh yeah, you are such galant defenders...of americunt
	fascism...which you try to pass as 'fighting oppressive
	regimes'. Sick.