Re: Sorbs

Philippe Gauthier wrote:

On my side, the latest answer I got from SORBS (Matthew Sullivan) was to

suggest to not use Tor nodes as mail servers.

Last time I checked, SORBS was the only blacklist that had blacklisted my server (which does Tor, SMTP, and others).

Also, you can still use the same phyiscal machine for both, if you bind more than one IP address to your network interface (or get multiple network interfaces). That still won't help if they start banning your entire network block, but it might be better than nothing.