Re: Problem logging out of yahoo mail over Tor

Try disabling all the filters and trying again. (you'll need to
restart privoxy after editing the configuration for the seetings to
work again). If you're concerned about anonymity/privacy make sure you
disable java/javascript/flash/etc.
Comrade Ringo Kamens

Nyet