Getting a realy to work behind firewall and NAPT

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask about a technical
trouble like mine, but I didn't find anywhere else to do it. If so,
please direct me to where it should be done.

I'm trying to get my Tor relay to work to share some bandwith, but so
far, no luck. My topology is as follows:

[Router]--WiFi--[Laptop]--crossover cable--[Desktop (with Tor)]

    |--------cable----[Web server]

The router redirects traffic to incoming ports 9030 (directory port)
and 9031 (relay port) to the laptop. Then the laptop redirect those
ports to the desktop computer.

The firewall of the router allows any incoming traffict to those ports
as well. Sorry, i'm not using <1024 ports because I have them assigned
to the web server I'm running.

I can use Tor as client, but it seems the relay doesn't work. I get:

jun 19 01:39:04.406 [Advertencia] Your server (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9030)
has not managed to confirm that its DirPort is reachable. Please check
your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.
jun 19 01:59:04.625 [Advertencia] Your server (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:9031)
has not managed to confirm that its ORPort is reachable. Please check
your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.

Always.

I must say that with this same configuration (over different ports, of
course), I get BitTorrent and eMule working flawlessly. So I don't
know what's wrong.

The desktop is running Windows XP by the way. Tor version 0.1.2.19
(latest dev crashed).

Thanks for any help!