Re: SCTP

Camilo Viecco wrote:
> I would wait until it can ubiquitously work behind NATs.
> (Only FreeBSD has NAT SCTP support  and it was committed on Feb 2009).

Actually, Linux has it as well. I have never used it (SCTP either with or
without NAT), and I'm not adept in linux kernel development, but it looks
like the first version of module net/ipv4/netfilter/nf_nat_proto_sctp.ko was
committed on April 14, 2008.

Peter.

--
I'm using the GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG) in combination with Enigmail.
My key is available at http://wwwhome.ewi.utwente.nl/~lebbing/pubkey.txt