white-listed exit rules

Hello,

I ran tor for a while and I noticed (in the apache and named logs) that there is quite a lot of torrent traffic. While I would have nothing against torrent and other sharing protocols (I think about the case of student campuses with very restrictive rules), still I have limited bandwidth to offer. And I would like that bandwidth to be better put to use.

So I would like to run tor on a white list basis. I would like to know if anybody can share such a list - for news, social networks, forums, irc, im - suited for tor ?

Regards,
Teodor