RE: Conspiracy: Piratebay owned by CIA (TOR involved, also)

     On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:26:00 -0700 "Zinco" <zinco@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I thought it was funny.  And knew it was a joke right away.

     The web site appears to me to be the product of someone's mental health
troubles, which is the sort of thing that, in my book at least, doesn't even
get to take the snicker test, much less pass it, nor does it have any obvious
connection to tor.  OR-TALK, AFAIK, was not intended to be a mental health-
related discussion list.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG