Re: Strange tor status...

     On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:56:07 +0300 Andrei Lavreniyuk <andy.lavr@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
>If go through the log I have sent you, you can easily find out that
>ReactorRelay has different statements (from Exit to Valid) on the each
>directory servers at the same time.
>
>Can you please let me know why it happens?

     I see that Roger has already answered w.r.t. the proximal cause, and
I have no way to pursue the original cause.  As he pointed out, it could
be due to some incorrect change made by your ISP/hosting company.
     My point regarding the more recent descriptor was simply to show that
a) it was more recent than the ones you showed and b) the uptime was less
than ten minutes.  However, the difference in opinion among the authorities
regarding the "Running" flag is troubling and suggests that restart was
likely not the source of the problem, so I'm at a loss here.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG