Re: shadowserver.org

Probably because your exit node is being used to do something that
warrants an abuse report.

Maybe, but if this shadowserver site is being incommunicado then I wouldn't put much confidence in their findings.

Stop the activity on your exit node that is causing them to lodge reports?

Very bad advice. Snooping on exit traffic (or tampering it in any way) are highly discouraged.

-Damian