Re: shadowserver.org

Am 14.06.2010 16:02, schrieb alex-tor@xxxxxxxxxx:
Hi

I am running the exit-node tor-readme.spamt.net. My provider,
server4you, keeps getting abuse reports from shadowserver.org. According
to the abuse service they are running honeynets which record activity
comming from my exit-node's IP.

I have tried to communicate directly with shadowserver.org but got no
answer.

Does anybody have experience with those guys?

I mean, they should know what tor is and that their "abuse" reports
create nothing but work and anger for everybody. So why do they do it
then?

For the moment I have to close abuse tickets on a weekly basis. I could
live with that, but I would prefer solving the issue.

Any recommendations on what I could do?

i assume you might block these server via the exit-rules of your server.
which of course would not solve any problem per se, because the people
wich trigger the abuse complains would get routed through other exit
nodes, so the abuse notes would just go elsewhere.

regards

Alex