Re: [tor-talk] EFF Tor Challenge

On Thu, 2 Jun 2011 12:30:33 -0300
Javier Bassi <javierbassi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What is think he is trying to say is that if someone finds a security
> vulnerability in Tor/Vidalia (this has happened in the past) the
> attacker can easily have a list of all IPs running relays, and may
> compromise all their machines with his 0day.

If I read this correctly, since we publish all public relays every
hour, losing the list of public relays isn't a concern.

If it's a bridge, you could get a list of clients that are currently
using the bridge.

I'll ignore the rest of the comments as fear, uncertainty, and doubt.
Life is risky, we all learn to live with it.

--
Andrew
pgp 0x74ED336B