[tor-talk] Until there's a REAL effing way to communicate, that evey1 can use, I'm DONE

Hi Andrew,

I'm killing this thread. It's moved beyond all usefulness and people
are complaining about it to me.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact

While I agree this thread is going nowhere (mostly because of stubborn people), I'm sad you're killing it, just like you (and others) killed the plan for a Tor forum.

Please answer these questions if you have time, an official answer from Tor would be nice:

1. Why is it you didn't answer my main question, that I and others have asked (in and out of my thread): Where did the money go that was earmarked for the forum? <<< please answer that question specifically.

2. Why is it that you didn't bother to add anything to this thread except killing it?

3. Why is it you guys/gals decided to make this decisions to kill forum plan on your own, with no input to/from your base [0,1]. Do you not think you should ask the people most likely affected by you and others choice not to run a forum, even after _you_ and others were for a forum?

4. Are you really going to put your head in the sand and pretend everything is peachy? Man, if that's the case you guys/gals are surly moving further and further away from helping newbs in an efficient and useful manner. Trust me, I help newebs with Tor all the time.

4a. If you don't trust me and many others that tell you newbs need more help, why not do (or request someone do) a study on the issue [2]? You cannot claim I have not point if you have no data.

Please answer those questions, please don't ignore them, thank you.

[0] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-June/028482.html
[1] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-June/028488.html
[2] https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-talk/2013-June/028599.html