Re: [tor-talk] Matryoshka: Are TOR holes intentional?

His project was started in july of 2006, which he seems to have been
spearheading in a family business, to supply dark net services to christian
fundamentalists.

http://www.iana.org/assignments/service-names-port-numbers/service-names-port-numbers.xhtml?search=4105#ShofarNexus

The guy ran for congress back before the turn of the millennium, so I dont
know if he is brilliant and misunderstood, or if he is a con artist playing
a part.