[tor-talk] do Cloudfare captchas ever work?

Does anyone have any meaningful success rate with Cloudfare captchas in Tor Browser?

Using default browser installation & settings?
I so rarely have success, that I immediately close tabs for sites presenting Cloudfare.
Even when the puzzle is clearly legible (rarely), it still doesn't work.
Not for me - with default TBB settings or even allowing 1st party cookies from the target site.

If others have even partial success, what's the secret?
Getting a different exit relay/ exit country / exit IPa?