Re: [tor-talk] Clear net and Tor site on the same server

Hidden service is heavy on CPU, for every single TCP connection your Tor
client needs to create a new tunnel which requires quite a few RSA
calculations and those are very CPU demanding. 20 simultaneous
connections will bring your small VPS to its knees (I assume its a VPS
because of that low memory size), but 40MB RAM should be enough for that.
Oh and if your server is a raspberry pi, forget about it, first
generation rp can't encrypt more than 500KByte/s AES stream with its
tiny ARM core anyway.