Re: [tor-talk] Any updates from Tor Project on ioerror?

On 2016-06-06 15:31, Christian Pietsch wrote:
Hi Lara,

On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 06:49:17PM +0000, Lara wrote:
The 'Nick Farr' who posted on this list was one of many who erected a
wall of noise in the last hours.

Please note that it was somebody calling themselves
"jacob appelbaum (ioerror) questions" <jacobappelbaum.net@xxxxxxxxxx>
who posted Nick Farr's Medium piece on this list.

Thanks
Chris
There are several inconsistencies on the site that made the accusations. I sent them an email requesting clarification on a few things. I may or may not choose to make the emails available in whole or part.
--
Not Friendly