Re: [tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

https://www.wired.com/images_blogs/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/06/img_5561.jpg
> http://www.wired.com/2007/10/so-who-wants-to/

Please, you can do better than this.  This old story again?  Aff...  It is
boring!  :(((

Noisebridgers have several traums, bad gossip and lots and lots of rules
about sexual harassment until nowadays because of this event.

I am too old to respect hysteria and hypocrisy, sorry.  I swear I really
try to understand this kind of stupid thing, but I definitely can't respect
it.

Please, don't be lazy and do better your homework and make some searches
about what *really* happened.  There are lots of versions of same stories
and, at least, one person of your group is in San Francisco  (or pretty
nearby)  right now.

Yesterday, someone told me that I am a sociopath defending a rapist.  It
was a lovely advance in my social status.  Usually, I would be considered
the pervert and Jake, the sociopath, because he is much more intelligent
than me, hahaha!!!  ;D

Ah, the *real* Nick Farr will know how to make me believe in that story.
There are some stories about me that only he will remember.  One of our
common friends commited suicide several years ago.  Nick knows what he
wrote for me in his last message and about the drawings.

Hand-written letters.  He was a sweet guy and I always will miss him.  As I
said before, the world is really, really small...  :'(

Cecilia