Re: [tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

Cari, I was raped twice.  Different guys, different countries, several
years between an event and other.

I am a small cute girl, even acting like an old grumpy lady.  Both were
much bigger than me.  I have some sad scars.  One of them burned my body
with cigarretes.  I was a teenager.  My tattoos hide part of my scars.

The second rape was pretty disturbing because he was my friend and I was
sleeping.  This guy has his own scars and traums now.  I have lovely long
nails and I am not exactly a good person when defending my family and
friends.

Usually, I don't care so much about myself, but I was deeply in love with
the sweetest man in the world and, in that moment, I remember I just wanted
to live enough to tell him about my feelings.  So I did everything I could
to survive.

I am still alive.  I still love the sweetest man in the world, but now he
doesn't love me anymore.  It hurts much more than be raped, I swear.

Well, just told you part of my past, because I know very well what means
being a victim and feel despair.  I know, in a very intense and deep way,
what means to feel psychological and physical pain.  Believe me, I had
lovely experiences about harassment in different levels too.  I tried
suicide once, some months ago, because I just wanted to stop the pain.  I
just wanted to sleep again.

After these experiences, I didn't learn how to hate men or cigarretes.  I
learned why I need to hate lies.

Cecilia

PS:  -  Sorry, I crying a lot and my English probably is a shame, but if I
try to correct the mistakes, I am sure I won't send this message anymore.