Re: [tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

I know you are being sincere, my dear Cari, and I thank you with open
heart.

You are a good person and it is the reason why  - sorry! -  sometimes, I
ask for you don't be so aggressive in your messages.  You are not an
agressive person and  - sorry again! -  it always seems strange for me.  :P

We have different points of view and different backgrounds, but we both
really want a better world for everybody.

Thank you again.  I think Lara is correct.  I will take a time for
breathing better, but I won't stop my searches.  Something is pretty wrong,
my dear.

I received some cruel messages in different accounts.  I will stalk my
stalkers later, don't worry.  It is not about revenge, just "educational
purposes", I swear!  :)

Now I am more worried about Jake.  If the messages sent for me were cruel,
I can imagine the level of messages sent for Jake.

Kisses for you all!  :*

Cecilia

PS:  -  I read the "dead cow" statement now.  I really love to be
vegetarian in some moments, aff...  :-/

On Jun 7, 2016 3:41 PM, "Cari Machet" <carimachet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Lara let others have their process please
>
> I am so sorry for your struggle cesilia may you shift into better light -
> happy times for you i wish
>
> On Jun 7, 2016 8:57 PM, "Lara" <lara.tor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Guys, all of you, not just Cecilia, please let it die. It is one thing
to point the fallacies into the discourse and a totally different thing to
play this game of apparent reason.