Re: [tor-talk] Decoding Jake Appelbaum

Cecilia Tanaka:
> You are a good person and it is the reason why  - sorry! -
> sometimes, I ask for you don't be so aggressive in your messages.
> You are not an agressive person and  - sorry again! -  it always
> seems strange for me.  :P

Probably not all, but most email clients and providers do offer the
ability to filter users who seem to be d*cks. That would save time,
because d*cks usually have something more to say, some more salt on the
wound if possible. If the filter is generic enough, one can be saved
from their personal messages as well, not just those sent to the list.