Re: [tor-talk] Eyewitnesses Recount Tor Developer Jacob Appelbaumâs Unwanted Sexual Advances

Green Dream:
> Yeah, I've had enough as well. Please stop doing this, if we want to
> read more about this topic, it's not hard to find.

Weird. All I could find were some bitter ego trip stories who were
written by some nobodies. Nobodies about whom somebodies are not sure
they are who they claim to be.

Hint: use the filters and the sad clowns will be gone. Sure, they can
reappear, but the filters can be so quick to edit.