Re: [tor-talk] Is it going to extradite Jacob to usa?

On Jun 8, 2016 9:41 PM, <tor_talk@xxxxxxxx> wroce:

>> Maybe it is a good advice to ask which citizenship the sex partner is
and in which country to have sex considering later allegations. or to do a
contract beforehand...

I am writing some legal contracts to use before _and_ after any sexual
intercourse.  Suggestions of legal terms for avoiding a future public
lynching and being harrassed by hypocrite governments  (all of them!),
please?  :-)

After reading all these stories of "victims", I am almost giving up of sex
forever, aff...  Crazy people, citizen origin of partners, diseases,
pregnancy and public lynching in hacker communities and media...  Sex is a
too much dangerous and stressing thing nowadays!!  :((

In any case, I think to keep some contracts already ready for use always
will be interesting, haha!!  I am almost writing also a "satisfaction
survey" just to avoid some process for "few orgasms" or another bizarre
situation, haha!!  ;D

"Oh, Cecilia, you made me feel bad about myself because, ten years ago, you
didn't scream of pleasure loudly enough for all the neighbourhood knows
that I am a good lover!  Now I have several traums because of it and I will
destroy your whole life and say in all hacker communities that you are
colder than Russian Winter!"  :(((

This kind of perspective is not sexy at all, uff...  :(((

Not sexual and not romantical kisses for you all!  Have a lovely night and
sweet dreams!  :*

Cecilia, cecilying a bit instead answering to serious messages...  ;)

Sorry, after being strongly kicked for some "friends" just for believing
that Jake is innocent, I do need some fun with extreme urgency, ugh!
Creepy people always are disgusting!  :P

At least, I never loved so much my ex-partners.  Sane cute ex-boyfriends
are a rare thing nowadays and I was pretty lucky, yay!!!  ;D