Re: [tor-talk] Jacob Appelbaum Has Allegedly Engaged in Sexual Misconduct for Over a Decade

[OT-OT-OT]  [projects]  [hackthon]

Dear ja.talk,

I was searching for some fun projects for making a dear maker friend smile
and I've found some projects that can be useful for your fun and also for
your public moral harassments!  You can create your own crime map, yay!  :D

http://www.stupidhackathon.com

Hey, did I mention before that here, in my country, this thing you are
doing with Jake is considered a crime too?  It is always lovely to learn
more about other countries, isn't it?   :D

Well, I think you need to study a bit and trying new things if you want to
be happy.  Public lynching is not a good hobby at all.  Did I try sports?
Do you like electronics?  :)

My friend loves LEDs and I am searching for some cool and fun electronics
projects.  If you find any one, just tell me, please.  I love LEDs too.  A
little blink is able to warm hearts.  Try it, please.  :)

If you prefer, I am searching for some good Italian recipes of bread too.
My friend and I love Italian breads in general.  If you taste them, your
mood will be better.  Serotonin saves lives and bread is a proof that God
probably exists!  :)))

Take care and have a lovely day!  Kisses, happiness and hot tea!  :*

Cecilia, taking hot tea...