Re: [tor-talk] Jacob Appelbaum Has Allegedly Engaged in Sexual Misconduct for Over a Decade

On Jun 9, 2016 12:50 PM, "Cecilia Tanaka" <cecilia.tanaka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Public lynching is not a good hobby at all.  Did I try sports?  Do you
like electronics?  :)

Whoops!  My mistake, sorry!  I was trying to say "Did you try sports?",
pardon.  :P

I had no sleep and there are lots of mistakes, uff...  :(

Read this quote, please.  It is pretty beautiful and it was sent for me few
minutes ago.

âEvery man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative
altruism or the darkness of destructive selfishness. This is the judgment.
Lifeâs most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for
others? â  - Martin Luther King Jr

Try to find some light, my dear.  "Be excellent to each other", do you
remember?  ;)

Take care!  :*

Cecilia