Re: [tor-talk] 2 hop mode for people that only want to use Tor for censorship circumvention to conserve bandwidth and decrease latency?

Nathan Freitas:
> New users of Orfox (Tor Browser on Android) say that it feels faster
> than the normal web. This is true, on mobile especially, because by
> default, we block all javascript with no-script. This indeed makes the
> circuit.

Huh, it's true. I've noticed that Tor performs way better than clearnet
connections over bad/faulty networks (mostly wireless ones). In case of
packet loss, routing failures, DNS outage, bandwidth trottling etc Tor
actually solves these problems magically.

--
Ivan Markin