Re: [tor-talk] 2 more people publicly allege sexual misconduct by Jacob Appelbaum

Please, if you have T-shirts to donate, I will sincerely thank you for the
rest of my life.  Sorry, we have almost no money to help all the homeless
people and I am trying to get some food and hot drinks now, but I can give
addresses to donations of your T-shirts.

Please, don't make jokes with it.  Who saves a single life, can save the
whole world.  We do need a better world for everybody.  A world where
nobody will accept and be happy with the death of innocent people:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/jacob-geers/2016/06/here-are-all-the-people-applauding-the-orlando-gay-club-shooter

Sorry, I love Jake, Nick Farr, Violet Blue, a lot of persons mentioned in
last days, but I think that world is much bigger than these statments and
tweets.  I promise I will read all of them with sincere care and attention
later, but now I really have other priorities.

Warm hugs to all of you!  Lovely night and sweet dreams!  :*

Ceci