script to magically restart tor [was: Re: disappearing nodes]

On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 03:35:26PM -0700, jeff wrote:
> And...tor has crashed a couple times without me noticing for a day or
> two. I haven't written any script to automagickally restart it.

I've written a little perl script to do that a couple of weeks ago.
It's nothing fancy,
but may save you the 10 minutes it takes to hack it yourself.

https://h07.org/~ssc/wiki/doku.php?id=kor.pl

--
Ewige Blumenkraft!         )|( ssc                    www.unix-geek.info
                               Stephan Schmieder             ssc@xxxxxxx

safeguard this letter, it may be an IMPORTANT DOCUMENT