Re: Warnings on the download page

Thus spake H D Moore (torspam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

> Flash is now supported:
> http://metasploit.com/research/misc/decloak/

Tested on FF2.0.0.2 for Windows.. Turns out I was mistaken about the
UDP packet. It was from your technique #1 doing the DNS request for
the image fetch. Guess I need some sleep..

The Java disable does seem to be working. Flashblock also works
against this (though on a friend's windows machine the Flash did hang
the browser, but this doesn't seem to be happening to me now).

So we at least have that going for us, which is nice.  It's a shame
the rest of the plugins are such a mess.

Just tested windows media player 10 plugin, which I believe is
installed by default on pretty much every windows box.. It ignores
proxy settings. Great.

--
Mike Perry
Mad Computer Scientist