Re: Please add to "download" section of homepage

JT,

1) This could potentially break some websites that rely on ref link.
I've let users decide by putting in an extension that allows them to
play with this.

2) Why?

3) Torpark users can already set what they want their useragent to be, via
an extension.

Regards,
Arrakis