Re[4]: Ultimate solution

JT,

Security is NOT binary, it is a process, and it is a gradient. We only
desire the illusion of it being binary. There is compromise in every
design, take tor for example using 128bit crypto because it is pretty
secure and fast enough to encrypt on the fly. I'm sure there are
people that wish it was doing 512bit elliptic curve or some other
thing out there.

However,  it  is  possible we could come up with some secure-only mode
which   locks  out  most  features,  virtually  all  the  plugins  and
functionality, and puts the user in a rigid framework in order to give
a  little  more  security  and  a stronger impression of anonymity. Of
course,  this  makes  it a significantly unpleasant experience and one
might as well use lynx at that point.

Regards,
Arrakis