Re: Re[4]: Ultimate solution

I wasn't saying that anonymity is a binary but the user's behavior.
Either he is doing the best possible thing to be anonymous or he isn't!
See what I wrote! If he isn't then we don't care about the reason. He
forgot, sloppiness, etc
Why not help him and force him to do the best possible thing to be
anonymous?

Understand now what I am trying to say?

--
  JT