Tor DNS

I'm running RC-12, and I got (this morning)
Mar 31 07:50:55 stbmac Tor[6498]: No Tor server exists that allows
exit to 127.0.0.1:80. Rejecting.\n

With no indication of who said 127.0.0.1.

Can we please get that message to indicate which Tor node mapped
[scrubbed] to an unusable address?

In other words, rather than Tor maintaining a list of hostname ->
(address, ttl) maps, maintain hostname -> (address, ttl, node that
provided the mapping), and allow that list to be queried.
Automatically provide the mapping when Tor detects an invalid case
like this.