[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Why I get this connection error when I try to start TOR as a non NT Service?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Why I get this connection error when I try to start TOR as a non NT Service?
- From: Lanthanaël <lanthanael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:26:09 +0100
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 14:23:18 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:from; bh=/M7UfSYiI8oJYZpcl6UGot9JgOPES00/hyvAmTKWNfs=; b=Ortbnz7RbrbBRxqNc98RoBYoX0T4z2KVKVQF5pM6raxvYK7EgBvZgrdW7sQbf6RzM5Hx+/K6tYZiEOK8/YdZim1AG3wjAau0hfbs8JnE8SzN5dxAT+7gDobO7TLhYVaGMZTH0nkxJlnhbRbrf6xtTfPffukRNNnyKKo2W2P4fYo=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:from; b=lNrguSxuxjdRjISZagbeNPMFJ0WQ3eOiaabov3uvbcx1P9hDrwX3NNEargB1rWLLU5Vl86c/xjBAXZityJVlS73Lt0KwgCrqHRaIcID9rDPZlJCe4IkeYLB69wNcLBUels/r17UQVYEfj88/jZgYyLhj0Y+sV4sTb/kxNW0GmtA=
- In-reply-to: <22cafe8b0803121119gcd70097ge31fcc6246cff190@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <47D81460.3000807@xxxxxxxxx> <22cafe8b0803121119gcd70097ge31fcc6246cff190@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; de-DE; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20070309 Netscape/9
No, I have just one TOR Service which is controlled by Vidalia.
Chris Burge schrieb:
Do you have two TOR services on your machine? (i.e. XBrowser and regular
On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:35 PM, Lanthanaël <lanthanael@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think the subject says its all. If I try to start TOR normaly it
dosn't work just as a NT service, if I check the box, run as NT Service
everything is well and TOR works, but if I uncheck the box run as NT
Service TOR stops working. Why is this in that way?
Here my error log.
Mär 10 14:27:57.140 [Warnung] Could not bind to 127.0.0.1:9050:
Permission denied [WSAEACCES ]
Mär 10 14:27:57.156 [Warnung] Failed to parse/validate config: Failed to
bind one of the listener ports.
Mär 10 14:27:57.156 [Fehler] Reading config failed--see warnings above.
Every system service is configured propably the firewll and the virus
scanner are also configured to let TOR working.
What is this thingy permission denied [WSAEACCES]? And what the hell is
My System: Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition R2
I searched the web but can't find an answer. So, how do I solve this
problem, because I don't want tu run TOR as an system service?