[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Why I get this connection error when I try to start TOR as a non NT Service?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Why I get this connection error when I try to start TOR as a non NT Service?
- From: Lanthanaël <lanthanael@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:35:28 +0100
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:32:16 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:from; bh=Q46nFFFm6ZiUxEcEvMkBQlQtX3rRj6OSQwTOVItjY2c=; b=AavPoLdhl7UzGUkhNr3LffBPGG8PXPwWfSaM0ToFz0Uiuu5krvYuiKytequWaLo1aK8m2yGCepZQNR/CNkLOTl2oqIhJ+qkSZSrpx2ifLJuEtKCK0ZDQh4IkJ56qEpGe2bP4v5E5upMl0eEM5YQBoxRBNsfls3dtHmlZtcx5dVU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:reply-to:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:from; b=kLwk4ureZbk/EoTvQxrqzbzlWfP7VnHUtwLYRm5I0DEfTRCsYa+j3rugoFM0KvPxR9cE8p8IOMSKeJDwUQvPs8W64z+Z4pyCeHX/NQ2iSSPTpDXyoNlOw/IZHOcQjQkKAgOgojXBUWuXVPQfdduRMRGz8n5pWekPkbrMoBrMXo8=
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC; de-DE; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20070309 Netscape/9
I think the subject says its all. If I try to start TOR normaly it
dosn't work just as a NT service, if I check the box, run as NT Service
everything is well and TOR works, but if I uncheck the box run as NT
Service TOR stops working. Why is this in that way?
Here my error log.
Mär 10 14:27:57.140 [Warnung] Could not bind to 127.0.0.1:9050:
Permission denied [WSAEACCES ]
Mär 10 14:27:57.156 [Warnung] Failed to parse/validate config: Failed to
bind one of the listener ports.
Mär 10 14:27:57.156 [Fehler] Reading config failed--see warnings above.
Every system service is configured propably the firewll and the virus
scanner are also configured to let TOR working.
What is this thingy permission denied [WSAEACCES]? And what the hell is
My System: Windows Server 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition R2
I searched the web but can't find an answer. So, how do I solve this
problem, because I don't want tu run TOR as an system service?